Jackson Park Hospital, located on the southeast side of Chicago, is currently seeking a Payroll Coordinator to join the Finance Department. This position will coordinate our bi-weekly payroll process for over 700 employees. Duties include entering of time, producing paychecks and direct deposit vouchers, positive pay, reconciling and ensuring payment of benefits. Candidate must process experience in healthcare environment with multiple shifts, differentials, union and non-union employees and have the ability to reconcile payroll general ledger accounts. The ideal candidate will possess at least 3-5 years of full cycle payroll experience and must be extremely organized and detail oriented. This is a full time position which offers a very competitive wage and full benefits package, including a 403b plan with generous company matching.
- Performs duties associated with the overall administration of the payroll function
- Responsible for the preparation and processing of union/non-union bi-weekly payroll processing from start to finish including garnishments, benefit deductions, preparation of tax forms and reconciling quarterly 941 forms.
- Verifies accuracy of time and payroll data.
- Assist with benefits administration and benefits inquiries from staff.
- Assist with all special payroll projects, annual financial and benefit audits and reports as necessary
- Prepare monthly reconciliations.
- High School Diploma required, college coursework or BS/BA degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of full cycle hospital payroll experience required.
- Proven ability to be extremely detail oriented with highly confidential records.
- Must be a positive influence to internal customers/employees, managers, vendors and visitors.
- Special consideration will be given to Kronos Workforce Dimensions / Central and Allscripts (McKesson) Paragon Payroll experience
- Must be self-motivated and willing to work independently but also possess the ability to work in a team environment.
- Must have above average working knowledge of Excel.
Serious and professional candidates should submit a letter of interest and resume detailing your hospital payroll and timekeeping experience. Only candidates with Payroll and Hospital experience will be considered.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Payroll: 3-5 years (Required)
Education: Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
- Hospital Payroll: 3 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- United States (Required)
To Apply to this Job, Please go to the website address given in the source.