Do you enjoy helping people? Are you someone who takes pleasure in educating others and helping them find products or services that best fit their needs? Do you thrive in a fast paced team work environment where you’re recognized for your contributions?
If so, then we’re looking forward to seeing your resume! We are looking for a bright, talented, sales-minded professional who is goal oriented, motivated by financial growth, and excited for career advancement.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Interview prospective clients to get information about their needs and discuss coverage.
- Explain the features and benefits of various policies.
- Analyze clients’ current insurance policies and suggest additions or changes.
- Make outbound calls using company generated lead sources. (NO COLD CALLS)
- Customize insurance programs to suit individual clients.
- Do administrative tasks, such as keeping records and handling policy renewals
- Help existing clients with questions, payments, and other customer service needs.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Pleasant and professional telephone demeanor.
- Ability to explain complex issues and concepts in an easy to understand manner.
- 1+ years of sales or customer service experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Property and Casualty or Personal Lines license preferred.
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred.
- Guaranteed wage during training.
- Uncapped commission potential once fully trained.
- Base pay vs commission compensation structure.
- 401k with company match.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage.
- Employee discount program.
- Ongoing comprehensive sales and leadership training.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Insurance Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Personal Lines or P&C (Preferred)
- Spanish (Preferred)
To Apply to this Job, Please go to the website address given in the source.