Provides customer care and general administrative services to the division Customer Care department. Performs routine assigned tasks through the use of basic office skills in conjunction with direction from supervisor. Coordinates and ensures a first-rate customer experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answers all incoming warranty telephone lines; asks probing questions to gather facts; troubleshoots to resolve customer issues.
- Schedules service appointments with Technicians & customers; provides 1st response scheduling when possible.
- Tracks and monitors appointments as required.
- Prepares and processes warranty work orders and inspection requests.
- Provides general administrative support for department including routine processing of correspondence from rough or revised drafts, data entry, preparation of reports, filing, copying and maintenance of service files. May compile and verify information for reports.
- Performs additional assignments as requested by supervisor.
High school graduate with basic academic and practical skills gained through school curriculum combined with at least one year of related work experience and/or training; general knowledge of administrative and office functions.
M/I Homes offers a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) profit sharing plan, employee stock purchase plan, employee home purchase plan and more.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
To Apply to this Job, Please go to the website address given in the source.