Job Description of Healthcare Recruiter :
- Recruiter will conduct phone calls/day and emails to prospective candidates.
- Recruiter will build rapport and relationships with their RN and Allied Professional candidates.
- Be considered a job advisor, career counselor, travel guide and much more as the RN or Allied Professional goes on assignments throughout the country.
- Recruiter will be handling contract and direct hire placement of Nurses and Allied Health both locally and nationally.
- Exhibit high level of professionalism, persistence and positive nature.
Qualifications of Healthcare Recruiter :
- 1+ Years of Per Deim,Travel RN or Travel Allied Health Professional experience
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
- Able to work well autonomously, exhibit self-discipline and
- Positive, professional and commission-driven
- Preferred experience with API/TSS/RSS applicant tracking software
- Preferred experience with vendor management systems,
- Screening and Recruiting Potential Candidates for Hire
- Proactively Calling Prospective Candidates by Use of Sourcing
- Providing In Person Interviews and Collecting Candidate Documents
- Managing Candidate Recruitment in Coordination with Client Needs
- Proactively Executing all Aspects of Candidate Recruitment, Sourcing/Scheduling, Client needs and Department Goals
- Meeting and Exceeding Weekly Interviewing and Screening Expectations
Ideal Candidates will be expected to:
- Manage Candidate Recruitment and Extension Contracts
- Collect and Verify Candidate Credentials for Onboarding
- Develop and Grow Candidate Relationships
- Attain Set Goals through Recruitment a
- Develop Candidate Report and Communication
- Update Candidate Information through Company Software
Maintain a Strong Track Record in Candidate Recruitment
To Apply to this Job, Please go to the website address given in the source.