- Responsible for scheduling pre-determined work activities of Transmission field personnel.
- Provide front end loaded schedules as well as completed ready to execute resource loaded schedules that optimize the maintenance work plans, capital work plans and other TFS work activities.
- Manage TFS outage requests, including entering outages into TOA and verifying that all required outages have been entered.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of scheduling software and upgrades to the software.
1. With guidance, develop fully integrated resource loaded and levelized TFS work schedules that optimize maintenance work plans, capital outage work, and other TFS work activities using Transmission approved scheduling software and tools.
2. Comply with the Transmission Outage Management Strategy System (TOMSS) Business Rules and Processes.
3. Manage TFS outage requests, including entering outages into TOA or its successor, verifying that all required outages have been entered, and ensuring that all outage requests are approved by TOps.
4. Assist in organizing, coordinating and attending the TOMSS outage coordination meetings.
5. Coordinate changes to the work schedule when an outage needs to be canceled or rescheduled.
6. Assist in prioritizing outage reservations to optimize the benefit to AEP both in reliability and earnings.
7. Develop, review, and present statistical reports related to work scheduling and adherence, crew utilization, etc.
8. Coordinate and conduct meetings with other sections/departments covering scheduling, staffing and outages.
9. Promote professionalism, teamwork, and adherence to standards.
We know that a company’s success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual’s success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek’s people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek’s 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
To Apply to this Job, Please go to the website address given in the source.