QA TEST LEAD ENGINEER to Serve the Healthcare Industry #HF915889
Innova Solutions is hiring a QA Test Engineer Lead to serve a healthcare plan provider by managing and prioritizing the product’s backlog of features and requirements based on customer feedback, market research, and business objectives.
Position type: Fulltime contract
Location: Bloomington, MN; New York City, NY; Piscataway, NJ; Lake Mary, FL
Pay Range: $115K-130/Annual W2
- Collaborate with system engineers, front-end developers and software developers to implement solutions that are aligned with and extend shared platforms and solutions.
- Apply principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring, and Testing Techniques
- Write codes that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
- Develop Manual Test Scripts.
- Convert Manual test script to automation scripts and Develop Automation tests for verification of complex healthcare systems.
- Create and implement the overall verification strategy along with program LSDs with a focus on maximizing automation coverage and reducing manual testing.
- Be flexible to change and strive for continuous personal development and test process improvement, learn new technology to build automation suites and adhere to the project requirement.
- Create and execute system level test plans and procedures.
- Perform tests and document Verification Results
- Demonstrate troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Deliver tasks on-time, identify, and raise issues, risks discovered
- React open-mindedly to new perspectives or ideas.
- Continuously learn and consider creative solutions when appropriate.
- Participate in and contribute test effort estimates in Sprint/Release planning sessions.
- Be passionate about driving software quality.
- Accurately track and report time against multiple projects.
- Utilize your expertise and knowledge to help drive QA best practices and process improvements/
- Selenium is required.
- Unix, Shell Scripting, PEGA, Salesforce, AWS is highly desired
- Knowledge of Healthcare Domain with Understanding of Healthcare Standards such as DICOM, HL7, IHE etc.
- Well versed with functional testing, regression testing, integration testing, UI Testing, Report Testing end to end testing to ensure the complete coverage of the test conditions for respective module.
- Strong experience in executing manual tests.
- Ability to review, understand and challenge the system requirements for scope, risk, suitability, and testability.
- Strong hands experience on Functional Testing, using Python/other scripting to ensure the development of automation tests.
- Hands on experience to define the test scope, author the system level test plans, test procedures, execute & document verification results and consolidate the reports.
Qualified candidates should APPLY NOW for immediate consideration! Please send your resume to david.slaymak[email protected] and then text/call David at 507-250-4420.
We are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar positions. If this role is not a fit for you, we do offer a referral bonus program for referrals that we successfully place with our clients, subject to program guidelines. ASK ME HOW.
PAY RANGE AND BENEFITS:
*Pay range offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors, including the candidate’s education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc.
Benefits: Innova Solutions offers benefits( based on eligibility) that include the following: Medical & pharmacy coverage, Dental/vision insurance, 401(k), Health saving account (HSA) and Flexible spending account (FSA), Life Insurance, Pet Insurance, Short term and Long term Disability, Accident & Critical illness coverage, Pre-paid legal; ID theft protection, Sick time, and other types of paid leaves (as required by law), Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
ABOUT INNOVA SOLUTIONS: Founded in 1998 and headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Innova Solutions employs approximately 50,000 professionals worldwide and reports an annual revenue approaching $3 Billion. Through our global delivery centers across North America, Asia, and Europe, we deliver strategic technology and business transformation solutions to our clients, enabling them to operate as leaders within their fields.
- One of Largest IT Consulting Staffing firms in the USA – Recognized as #4 by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA 2022)
- ClearlyRated® Client Diamond Award Winner (2020)
- One of the Largest Certified MBE Companies in the NMSDC Network (2022)
- Advanced Tier Services partner with AWS and Gold with MS
Innova Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits any kind of unlawful discrimination and harassment. Innova Solutions is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, national origin, citizenship, social or ethnic origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by the statutes, rules, and regulations in the locations where it operates. If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us at [email protected] or (770) 493-5588. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. Innova Solutions encourages all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. Innova Solutions (HireGenics/Volt) does not discriminate against applicants based on citizenship status, immigration status, or national origin, in accordance with 8 U.S.C. § 1324b.
The company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner that complies with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and other applicable laws.
Click Here To Apply