Rely Services is looking for a highly talented Chief Operating Officer – COO. This role will serve as a strategic partner to the company, CEO and other leadership team members, and is responsible for defining, developing, and implementing M&A and technology and healthcare related initiatives within an assigned market consistent with Rely’s goals.
Title – COO
Term – Permanent full time
Location – Schaumburg IL
· COO will help to set standards for the company and work with directors and middle managers to ensure that processes and revenue cycle management, training, and quality of output in the healthcare client sector focuses on the medical/billing framework to reflect the standards.
· Establishes, implements, and communicates the strategic direction of the organization’s operational goals, collaborating with other divisions and departments to carry out the organization’s goals and objectives.
· Must be tech savvy with expert level of understanding on latest tech trends going on in the market
· Direct the full lifecycle of revenue as it pertains to coding, prior – authorizations and insurance denials. Establish and implement new departmental revenue cycle processes. Advise clinical personnel on all revenue cycle procedures and resolve coding issues for clinical and financial staff.
· COO is also responsible for executing the company’s overall vision, typically by upholding the CEO’s mission statement and working with directors and operations managers to make that visualization a reality.
· May focus on providing data related to productivity and revenue generation and make performance assessments based on this data, and these assessments may then be compared to prior weeks, months, or years.
· Must have strong educational backgrounds in business and management particularly healthcare clients and medical/billing domain,
· Need extensive practical experience, and many have previously served as a director or VP or COO within a company
· Must be organized, dedicated, and willing to work long hours to achieve success.
Must be a qualified MBA in IT or related stream
– Should have experience in handling healthcare clients and administration, marketing, and external environment.
• Excellent relationship management skills, customer sensitivity and skills to deal with intermediaries and clients.
• A good working knowledge of relevant Life Insurance software programs and Microsoft applications such as MS Office, Excel, Word etc.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skill in English is absolutely essential.
– Interested professionals please reach out ASAP.
– Remuneration would be best in the industry with benefits
Click Here To Apply