Food Sales Team
is currently recruiting for an experienced individual to be our next Team
Leader to join our team in our Houston,
TX location. This role is to
support the sales department, therefore it’s out on field.
– was founded in 2021 as an importer 9f exotic and tropical products. Our foundation is based on providing
culturally rick products which display our diverse ethnic familiarity .
2003, we merged with CBI international expanding its product portfolio with recognized
worldwide brands including Diana. Diana is recognized throughout Central
American for its full line of quality snacks to which we became the exclusive
importer for products developed for the US market.
compliance with the commercial planning and strategy, defined by the Commercial
Department. Lead and coordinate the activities of sellers to verify that they
are carrying out all the steps of the sale, guaranteeing an excellent level of
service to the assigned points of sale, fulfilling all the commitments
established both in visits and in orders (Sale), based on the strategic guidelines
of the Zone Management. Follow up on
compliance with the sales budget, sales department policies, to ensure good
service at the points of sale.
duties and responsibilities include the following.
- Plan and
control all activities related to the sales area in the respective channel.
report of planned activities.
report of daily activities of each vendor.
attendance of the staff under his charge.
- Define, plan,
and execute the sales budget by channel, customer, product, in units and
- Follow up
on compliance with the sales budget in units and values.
the activities of the staff in charge.
with seller about the performance of the route.
- Fill in
sales indicators on the computer, analyzing the root causes and defining action
Supervisor-Seller meeting daily.
the permanent updating of the census of clients of the territory under their
- Direct, indirect,
and administrative supervision and based on this provide feedback to the Seller
in each of the visits made, with their respective action plan and commitment
- Update of Routes
to improve the distribution and planning of the Seller’s client portfolio in
logical sequence and day of visit defined according to the census.
other related duties as assigned by supervisor or management.
Education and Experience:
degree in Marketing or related major preferred.
- Must have at least 3 to 5 years’ experience in a Food Sales similar role.
- Strong experience in managing American accounts
especially large chain
supermarkets (Walmart, Kroger,
Safeway, 7-Eleven, Circle K) in the marketing of mass consumption products (preferably
of Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, and Power Point). Able to do presentations and analytical thinking
for reporting purposes.
manage a team of other associates under Sales.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish required.
- Please submit your resume in Spanish.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Use of sales software.
- Management of Sales Channels and Clients.
- Knowledge of credit and collection policies.
- It requires slight physical effort.
- Normally work outside the office, spend little
time in the office, assaults and traffic accidents, professional accidents
(loading of merchandise, falls at the point of sale).
- High level of mental effort and emotional
- Competitive salary will be commensurate with
experience and education.
- Incentive program is available.
- Christmas bonus.
- Comprehensive benefits package available: (healthcare, vision, dental and life
insurances; paid vacation, sick days, and holidays).
‘Apply Now’ button!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Click Here To Apply