is currently recruiting for an experienced individual to be our next Merchandiser
to join our team in our Los Angeles, CA location. This role is to support the Sales Department, therefore
it’s out on field.
– was founded in 2021 as an importer of exotic and tropical products. Our foundation
is based on providing culturally rick products which display our diverse ethnic
2003, we merged with CBI international expanding its product portfolio with recognized
worldwide brands including Diana. Diana is recognized throughout Central
American for its full line of quality snacks to which we became the exclusive
importer for products developed for the US market.
the sales of the products in the assigned place, maintaining stocks in gondolas
and being aware of the expiration dates of the product, complying with the
norms and policies established in the Company.
duties and responsibilities include the following.
- Promote and promote the products in the stores or
supermarkets where it was assigned by the immediate Supervisor (clean the
display and order the product in it, rotate the product, and place a price, extra
visibility, place POP material, etc.). to promote sales seeking to increase the
number of customers, meeting schedules and established goals.
- Fill out the sales report formats (daily and weekly
sales, product inventory, comments), to present updated information on the sale
made in the stipulated time.
- Stick to the SOM.
- Collaborate in other activities that are assigned by your
other related duties as assigned by supervisor or management.
Education and Experience:
degree in Merchandizing or related major preferred.
least 1 to 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
of sales software.
and Management of Expiration Dates.
to work (USA)
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Please submit your resume in Spanish.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Time management skills to prioritize and meet
- Requires a high physical effort.
- Work outside the office, assaults and traffic
accidents, professional accidents (loading merchandise, falls at the point of
- Elevated level of emotional pressure.
- Competitive salary will be commensurate with
experience and education.
- Christmas bonus.
- Comprehensive benefits package available: (healthcare, vision, dental and life insurances;
paid vacation, sick days, and holidays).
‘Apply Now’ button!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Click Here To Apply