TELEHEALTH EHR/SME BUSINESS ANALYST to Serve the Healthcare Industry
Innova Solutions is hiring a Telehealth EHR/SME BUSINESS ANALYST to serve a fast-growing healthcare services company that promotes preventative health, holistic wellness, health education, and equitable healthcare for all patient demographics.
Position type: Fulltime contract
Duration: 4 months and extendable
- Write detailed business specifications and design workflows for telehealth and EHR to help design and develop the product.
- Work closely with architects to create reference architecture for overall product development.
- Work closely with Project teams including Architects, UI/UX Designers, Developers and Testers to help them realize the product expectations clearly and to build a robust product and platform across Web and Mobile channels.
- SME for Telehealth and EHR Product design and development.
- Experience as SME for Telehealth and EHR Product design and development.
- Experience writing detailed business requirement specification document(s) for each module and functionality, each workflow, data flow and transactions taking place within the product in its entirety to help designers, developers and testers perform their job for product engineering tasks.
- Prior experience in writing detailed product design and development specifications for Telehealth platform.
- Prior experience in writing detailed product design and development specifications for EHR (Electronics Health Records) platform.
- Detailed understanding of end-to-end patient journey / workflow for telehealth product.
- Detailed understanding of end-to-end medical records (PHI data) management, data security and all the necessary compliance related requirements like HIPAA and others.
- Overall strong Healthcare domain experience.
- Experience with patient engagement, the consulting journey and workflow across Payers, Providers and Patients and over key functions like Scheduling, Billing, Insurance, RCM etc.
- Knowledge of various compliance and regulatory related needs.
- Understanding of product development.
Qualified candidates should APPLY NOW for immediate consideration! Please send your resume to and then text/call David at .
We are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar positions. If this role is not a fit for you, we do offer a referral bonus program for referrals that we successfully place with our clients, subject to program guidelines. ASK ME HOW.
PAY RANGE AND BENEFITS:
*Pay range offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors, including the candidate’s education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc.
Benefits: Innova Solutions offers benefits( based on eligibility) that include the following: Medical & pharmacy coverage, Dental/vision insurance, 401(k), Health saving account (HSA) and Flexible spending account (FSA), Life Insurance, Pet Insurance, Short term and Long term Disability, Accident & Critical illness coverage, Pre-paid legal; ID theft protection, Sick time, and other types of paid leaves (as required by law), Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
ABOUT INNOVA SOLUTIONS: Founded in 1998 and headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Innova Solutions employs approximately 50,000 professionals worldwide and reports an annual revenue approaching $3 Billion. Through our global delivery centers across North America, Asia, and Europe, we deliver strategic technology and business transformation solutions to our clients, enabling them to operate as leaders within their fields.
- One of Largest IT Consulting Staffing firms in the USA – Recognized as #4 by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA 2022)
- ClearlyRated® Client Diamond Award Winner (2020)
- One of the Largest Certified MBE Companies in the NMSDC Network (2022)
- Advanced Tier Services partner with AWS and Gold with MS
Innova Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits any kind of unlawful discrimination and harassment. Innova Solutions is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, national origin, citizenship, social or ethnic origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by the statutes, rules, and regulations in the locations where it operates. If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us at or . Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. Innova Solutions encourages all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. Innova Solutions (HireGenics/Volt) does not discriminate against applicants based on citizenship status, immigration status, or national origin, in accordance with 8 U.S.C. § 1324b.
The company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner that complies with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and other applicable laws.
Click Here To Apply