This Jobot Job is hosted by: Jennifer Smith
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Quick Apply” button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $125,000 – $200,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are an innovative, award-winning, national construction management firm, specializing in healthcare, commercial and multi-family construction. We are headquartered in beautiful Florida, and nationally ranked as an ENR Top 400 Company.
We are on the hunt for an outstanding Project Executive to help lead our Nashville team. If you are a Project Executive with 10+ years of experience, a passion for construction, and an insane need and desire to be part of building great projects then please read on!
Why join us?
Top-tier market salary
Top-notch Medical Insurance
401k Retirement Plan with match
Wellness Reimbursement to Assist in Your Fitness and Wellness
PTO: 1st year: 8 days; Years 2-5: 18 days; 6-10 Years: 23 days, 11+ Years: 28 days
Additional Time off: 11 Paid Holidays and your birthday
Veterans Day Off for our Veteran Team Members
Volunteer Time Off: 2 paid days to devote to volunteering for the nonprofit of your choice
Educational Reimbursement Plan
Team Member Referral Bonus Program
Maternity & Paternity Care Plan
Direct Deposit Paycheck
Weekly Pay Schedule
Free Snacks and Drinks
Costco or Sam’s Club membership
We are seeking a Permanent Director of Construction with experience in the Commercial and Healthcare sectors of the Construction industry. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of managing multiple projects and teams simultaneously, while ensuring quality work is delivered on time and within budget.
- Oversee and manage all aspects of commercial and healthcare construction projects from conception to completion
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, and to the highest quality standards
- Manage and lead a team of project managers, engineers, and other professionals
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients, architects, engineers, and subcontractors
- Ensure compliance with all safety regulations and standards
- Manage and negotiate contracts with vendors and suppliers
- Provide regular project updates to senior management and stakeholders
- Identify and mitigate project risks and issues
- Develop and implement project plans, schedules, and budgets
- Conduct regular site visits to ensure work is being completed to the highest standards
- Ensure all project documentation, including PCOs, COs, RFI/RFPs, and other project-related paperwork, is completed accurately and in a timely manner
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or a related field
- 10+ years of experience in commercial and healthcare construction
- Proven track record of successfully managing multiple projects and teams simultaneously
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Experience with project management software and tools
- Knowledge of local and national building codes and regulations
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, schematics, and construction documents
- Strong negotiation and contract management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- PMP or other project management certification is a plus
If you are a highly motivated and experienced Director of Construction with a passion for delivering high-quality commercial and healthcare construction projects, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Quick Apply” button.
Click Here To Apply