IT Infrastructure PM – Healthcare/Pharma
The IT Infrastructure Project Manager is responsible for achieving successful implementation of projects and managing all activities required to define, design, develop and deliver projects or solutions to business sponsors. Primary role involves interfacing with the enterprise facilities department to coordinate the infrastructure component of construction fit-out of facilities and will be responsible for the creation/tracking of project plans and milestones with the delivery teams, managing scope, quality, time and costs requirements.
Reporting to the IT Infrastructure Operations Lead, s/he will be accountable for ensuring resource commitments and project deliverables are met and communicated in a timely manner. Project issues and risks must be identified, tracked, and planned to towards resolutions and overall execution.
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to develop and execute the implementation plan.
- Evaluate current procedures and recommends changes to improve the efficiency of planning and scheduling of projects.
- Works with the project team to manage constraints of schedule, budget and assigned resources to deliver defined scope.
- Provides consistent risk updates for scheduled activities and analyzes if timelines are being met or not.
- Ensure all project documentation is uploaded into the project SharePoint site including all required signoffs from one stage gate to the next.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to produce weekly project status reports, steering committee presentations, change requests, update risk registers, decision logs, action logs, and meeting notes.
- Ensure projects are executed on time, within budget and meet pre-established goals and objectives.
- Communicate system changes and issues to relevant stakeholders.
- Manage the delivery of any open defects, integration work, and/or requested enhancements post launch within the timeline established.
- Manages complex issues and risks requiring evaluation of broad factors, exercises judgment within broadly defined practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or other related fields.
- 5+ years direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution.
- Experience managing IT components of construction/facilities projects
- Strong familiarity with project management software and collaboration tools, such as MS Project and SharePoint.
- PMP Certification is a plus
- Life Sciences industry a plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
PAY RANGE AND BENEFITS:
Pay Range*: $70-80/hour W2
*Pay range offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors, including the candidate’s education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc.
Benefits: Innova Solutions offers benefits( based on eligibility) that include the following: Medical & pharmacy coverage, Dental/vision insurance, 401(k), Health saving account (HSA) and Flexible spending account (FSA), Life Insurance, Pet Insurance, Short term and Long term Disability, Accident & Critical illness coverage, Pre-paid legal & ID theft protection, Sick time, and other types of paid leaves (as required by law), Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
Innova Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits any kind of unlawful discrimination and harassment. Innova Solutions is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, national origin, citizenship, social or ethnic origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by the statutes, rules, and regulations in the locations where it operates. If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us at or (770) 493-5588. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. Innova Solutions encourages all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. Innova Solutions (HireGenics/Volt) does not discriminate against applicants based on citizenship status, immigration status, or national origin, in accordance with 8 U.S.C. § 1324b.
Click Here To Apply