IBSS is seeking an experienced Healthcare Business Development Marketing and Sales Consultant to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for planning and developing new business opportunities with a focus on federal government health agencies.
- Build new business opportunities with a focus on federal government health agencies such Veterans Affairs (VA) and Health & Human services (HHS).
- Identify and develop relationships with key decision makers within targeted health agencies.
- Develop and implement strategies to increase market share and revenue within the healthcare industry.
- Identify and evaluate potential partnerships and collaborations with other businesses and organizations.
- Stay current with best practices, guidelines, and regulations related to medication therapy management.
- Maintain a robust, qualified new business pipeline with federal government health agencies opportunities.
- Lead proposal writing efforts to demonstrate company capabilities and secure new business opportunities.
Required Skills /Education/ Certifications & Qualifications:
- Strong understanding of Federal Health Quality Assurance Programs and a background in enhancing health outcomes through medication management services, the implementation of value-based payment models and the optimization of care delivery through multidisciplinary teams.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing successful strategies for Medication Therapy Management and Medication Therapy Optimization Programs for the federal government.
- Familiarity with value-based models for healthcare delivery and reimbursement.
- Experience in providing advisory services to the federal government on Medication Management Services related issues.
- Knowledge of the federal procurement process and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare management, public health, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in healthcare business development and marketing.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- An advanced degree in healthcare management, public health, or a related field and/or relevant certifications may be preferred.
|Medicare star rating|
Medication Therapy Management – MTM
|Federal Healthcare experience|
- Strong, respected relationships within the Veterans Affairs (VA) and Health & Human Services (HHS).
About IBSS Corp.
IBSS is a Woman-Owned business. Since 1992, IBSS has provided specialized professional, scientific, technical, cybersecurity, IT, and software engineering solutions to the Federal sector. Our clients include the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), the Department of Defense (DoD), and the Department of Justice (DOJ). We are committed to serving our clients and employees by delivering service excellence, creating value through technology, and continually improving our skills, services, and processes. Moreover, we maintain an ISO 9001:2015 certification which allows us to optimize current industry best practices to enhance delivery outcomes for our clients.
IBSS offers a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage with company-paid deductible, paid time off, federal holidays, matching 401K plan, tuition/professional development reimbursement, and Flex-Spending (FSA)/Dependent Care Account (DCA) options.
IBSS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Click Here To Apply