JOB DESCRIPTION – Senior (Lead) Business Systems Analyst, Remote
Datametica is looking for Business Systems Analystfor its Cloud and Big Data projectsin the Data Warehousing, Data Analytics domain experienced in BI, Data Warehousing, ETL, relational database concepts, cloud based data domain projects This role is particularly in “Pharmacy and Health Care Business Domain” having knowledge of Pharmacy Business Management (PBM) business processes and is currently open for remote working.
The Senior (Lead) Business Analyst position works as a liaison among business operations, technology groups, clients, business partners, vendors, and enterprise project management office to understand, analyze, and facilitate business needs, requirements, and impacts of business changes as a result of strategic initiatives, operational changes, compliance requirements, client needs, and technology or operational improvements.
- This position will be primarily responsible for analysis and documentation to support Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing work stream for cloud projects to include:
- Provide PBM domain expertise to project team by bringing in experience on PBM data and sub domains like Medical data, Rebates, Drug and Formulary, Claims, Drug Providers and alike
- Gathering integration requirements for data to include identification and assessment of data sources and creation of source/target mappings
- Provide experience in data modeling and data visualizations that visually present complex data and/or metric relationships to users for exploration, analysis and action
- Identifying and documenting data transformation logic
- Defining metadata and rules associated with data integration processes
- Adapting current integration processes to accommodate changes in source systems and new business user requirements
- Gathering reporting requirements to analyze large dataset, identify issues, trend to drive results and solutions
- Participate in functional testing of data warehouse application and work with business stakeholders during User Acceptance Testing
- Strong in SQL techniques for deep analysis of data.
- Do deep business analysis, systems and data analysis on source data and identify common elements helping to drive a common unified data model and architecture
- Help Development team in Developing data-driven solutions with Big Data technologies primarily on Cloud and Big Data platforms to meet evolving business needs.
- Provide technical design and develop Extract/Transform/Load (ETL) applications that interface with Datametica’s customer applications.
- It includes applying the right architecture and technology to design, lead and implement data driven solutions and collaborate with larger development teams
Key Role Requirements
- Expert at Business Analysis and Data Analysis skills in PBM domain
- Experience using Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence tools
- SQL Skills is a must and experience with dimensional data warehouses and its data modeling is needed
- Knowledge of HIPPA compliance is preferred
- Experience with common integration or ETL tools is preferred
- Experience working on Google Cloud Platform platform and Snowflake is advantageous
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in computer science, or Masters in Business Administration
- Approx 8+ years of experience with a proven experience in Data domains and ecosystems
- Willingness to continuously learn & share learnings with others
- Capability to collaborate with stakeholders and project leaders to understand requirements, deliverables, and set expectations on tasks that this role will be responsible for
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Experience working in an agile and collaborative team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and experience in Microsoft office tools
- Proven problem-solving skills and attention to detail with a commitment to excellence and high standards
- Clear and early articulation of issues/challenges to the stakeholders.
- Should be ready to work in onshore-offshore model with decent overlap
Click Here To Apply