Talent Acquisition Specialist – Healthcare Job Recruiter
57 – 72k (depending on experience)
Our Employment Center in Midtown Manhattan seeks an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to source and refer talent to open vacancies in our Hospitals, Nursing Homes, and clinics in the NYC area.
Upon completion of probation, positions include comprehensive individual and family – Medical and Dental benefits at no cost. Additional benefits include Child Care reimbursements, Tuition Reimbursement and Pension after vesting period.
This is a hybrid position – Remote and in-office schedule.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for sourcing and attracting talent through generating recruitment plans for positions at all levels in the healthcare industry. This highly visible position needs to network and develop strong business relationships within the industry and Union leadership. In addition to sourcing candidates this position is accountable for case management and placement of laid off workers, by assessing the skills set of the laid-off participant and referring them to the Education department for appropriate training programs that align with industry changes and provide the best re-employment opportunities for the participant. This position involves interacting and working with union and management and with other team members in the delivery of high-quality recruitment and placement activity and the administration of benefits to laid-off members in their re-employment activities. This position will work to develop recruiting excellence for the organization.
- recruit-qualified candidates from the public to fill institutional vacancies. Refer union members in need of skills enhancement to Training programs when appropriate.
- screens resumes and candidates, as well as tests candidates if applicable to ensure the referral of qualified candidates to our institutions
- Schedule and coordinate daily interviews in a professional and timely manner, while fostering working relationships
- assess participants’ educational background and interest to direct them to short-term/job related training programs
- updates and inputs participants’ information in a timely manner. Responding to inquiries from laid-off members regarding their benefits in a timely fashion.
- participates in projects to better enhance current recruitment and counseling methods
- High School Diploma or GED
- Some College or College Degree – Preferred
- 2-4 years of recent Recruitment experience required
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems (APS)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate cohesive collaboration in teams
- Outstanding client service skills: ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders throughout the recruitment process
- Ability to multitask under deadline pressure
**Proof of covid19 vaccination required for employment**
Qualified candidates should submit their resume to:
Click Here To Apply