This Jobot Job is hosted by: Jonathan Chan
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $130,000 – $190,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a leader and innovator in providing structured AI Data. One of our strengths is in the ability to bridge the gap between enterprises with AI initiatives and the high-quality data they require. Our CEO and co-founder previously founded and sold two major healthcare data companies before launching this one in 2018.
Why join us?
Join us because we are an innovator in the AI data space and we’re a company that is constantly redefining itself year after year. We’re a flexible and nimble company and will provide all the tools necessary for success.
- OTE can be double your base.
- Uncapped comp plan; accelerators; 401(k); healthcare coverage; advancement opportunities.
- Large exposure and growth potential
- Great work culture
- You will close deals ranging from $50k to $2M with some of the leading AI companies.
- Managing and achieving a quota for $3-4M
- Experience and understanding of Healthcare AI data is a must. This will be applied to hunting the right enterprises with AI data needed to build their models.
- You have 7+ years of experience closing deals with titles like Head of Data Science, VP of Product, VP of Procurement, and other leaders in Data, AI, NLP.
- Classic Sales job duties: hunting; prospecting; blueprinting; uncovering new opportunities; generating C-Level awareness of our solution; building a success roadmap in tandem with each client.
- You must have at least a few years of experience selling a solution that includes AI or NLP components.
- Understanding the solution offering and hunting for matching enterprises.
- Need about 15-20 closed business to achieve the quota
- Opportunity to close $MM business
- Identifying opportunities, driving AI technology innovations, and building strong relationships.
- Add new enterprise accounts and grow existing accounts to drive revenue
- Deliver segment financial objectives including revenue, profit & growth
- Execute go-to-market programs with cross functional teams including sales enablement and pipeline development
- Report on key business metrics to show growth opportunities and generate technology trends and market analysis.
Required Skills and Experiences:
5+ years’ experience identifying and driving opportunities to accelerate AI technology in at least one of the following areas:
- Healthcare AI, Conversational/Speech AI, Computer vision, natural language processing, speech recognition, speech synthesis and text-to-speech.
- Story Telling. Ability to tell compelling stories to sell complicated tech.
- Hunter, Qualifies fast, positions, and compels the close.
- Experience in closing strategic software/services deals.
- Experience analyzing data and deriving actionable business insights.
- Experience defining, developing, and leading programs.
- Experience leading the definition of technical product requirements, including working with engineers, designers, business development, and marketing from product requirement
- Definition through leading market research, driving customer interviews, concept creation, and prototyping.
- Team player – Working in the team to drive opportunities forward and help others grow
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button.
Click Here To Apply