This Jobot Job is hosted by: Tony Barhoum
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $100,000 – $145,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are an award-winning Architectural Firm, with a talented group of 65 designers and architects who are deeply rooted in our communities. Whether designing for Healthcare, Education, Workspace, Science & Technology, Civic, or Senior Living, we strive to enrich and empower the communities we serve. We are committed to the professional development of our employees to support them in designing their career path.
Our Healthcare studio has been a core sector of our Business for over 40 years, partnering with some of the nation’s best health systems. Our team is passionate about creating innovative, highly effective healthcare environments through integrated planning and design, evidence-based design methodologies, and utilization analysis. We believe in developing deep relationships with our clients to transform their mission and vision into exceptional projects.
If you are an experienced Project Manager Architect with Healthcare experience, then please apply!
Why join us?
We work collaboratively across our offices in Boston, MA; Manchester, NH; and Portland, ME which allow our employees access to the best of New England. We have a hybrid workplace with in-office “collaboration days” Tuesday through Thursday and optional remote days Mondays and Fridays
We are seeking Architects with Project Management experience for Healthcare Projects. The Project Manager is a strategic hire to expand our Healthcare team. The successful candidate should be passionate about Healthcare and endeavor to bring collaborative, curious, and creative solutions to all projects. The candidate will be responsible for client communications, project documentation, project coordination with consultants, and construction administration. This is an exciting opportunity for those looking for career advancement within out Healthcare studio.
- A professional degree in Architecture (Bachelor’s or Master’s).
- 5+ yrs. experience with managing small to mid-size Healthcare projects and direct client responsibilities.
- Commitment to professional development and career progression.
- Good planning and mentoring skills are a must.
- Licensed Architect strongly preferred, but not required.
- Experienced managing multiple projects.
- Strong leadership skills – ability to manage teams effectively in a collaborative environment.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written.)
- Highly organized, detail-driven and conscientious.
- Proficient in Revit and Microsoft Office; experience with Deltek Vision preferred.
- Must be willing to travel to project locations as needed.
- A passion for healthcare architecture and pride in fulfilling both client and project obligations to contribute to the broader success of the firm.
- Proactively manage the work of the project and multidisciplinary teams throughout the life of a project.
- Establish client relationships to understand their mission and vision and bring them to the project solution.
- Manage the project team through design sessions, internal deadlines, and team meetings to forward the development of the project.
- Effectively lead client design meetings with the support of the Principal-in-Charge or Subject Matter
- Expert to accomplish the project goals and milestones.
- Coordinate the workload through the entire project development, and with all consultants, to deliver – documents accurately and on schedule.
- Track project finances to ensure work is completed within budget.
- Contribute to project pursuits, proposals, interviews, etc to bring in work for the studio.
- Actively participate in the firmwide committees bringing your experience and insight to contribute to broader firm success.
- Engage in external committees, boards, and organizations to deepen your knowledge-base and connection to the community.
- Participate in Business Development meetings and opportunities with Healthcare Principals to further develop and strengthen client relationships.
- Perform other duties as needed.
We can offer you the opportunity to work with State-of-the-Art Clients making a meaningful impact on today’s society and the next generation! Help us revolutionize the way firms treat their employees! Join us and enjoy accelerated career growth with exciting life balance at a premium best in class firm!
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button.
Click Here To Apply