This Jobot Job is hosted by: Kyle O’Bryan
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $120,000 – $170,000 per year
A bit about us:
We’re a diverse consulting firm that supports construction, design, and engineering projects in the healthcare, pharmaceutical, and life science space. We help our clients with everything from selecting subcontractors to permitting to project planning to site management to cost controls. Projects are scattered throughout PA, NJ, and DE.
Our reputation for quality has led to consistent growth over the years, so we’re adding a Project Director to keep up with demand. The Project Director will be a key player for our healthcare team with several projects going on in/around Philadelphia and south New Jersey.
Why join us?
Competitive compensation: $120k – $170k (DOE)
- Annual bonuses – 10%+
- Flexible work schedule – working remote with site visits as needed
- Flat organization – ability to work directly with the owner of the company
- Health / Dental / Vision Insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Competitive PTO
- 8+ years’ experience in healthcare construction/design projects, new-build and/or renovations
- Architectural/Engineering background with healthcare/life science projects, preferred
- Knowledge of construction industry/processes – contracts, ordering materials, project scheduling/budgeting, cost tracking, etc…
- Experience with MS Project and Bluebeam
- Capability to work with clients and manage field personnel
- Help to plan and set-up projects – design review, finalizing subcontracts, establish budget, confirm scope, schedule materials/contractors, etc…
- Document control – RFIs, POs, change orders, project tracking, etc..
- Periodic travel to job sites to meet with clients and attend OAC meetings
- Mentor junior-level project managers
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button.
Click Here To Apply