CCMS Scientific is a company that excels in the repair and maintenance of specialty healthcare and laboratory equipment. We are a young and energetic family of team members that continues to grow and expand our brand! We are looking for an energetic and talented certification technician to join our team. We are willing to train as well! Our company deals primarily with specialty safety testing of Biological Safety Cabinets, Fume Hoods, Cleanrooms, and Pharmacy Cleanrooms.
Certification Technician Job Responsibilities:
· Travel to client locations and perform on-site certification of Fume Hoods, Biological Safety Cabinets, Clean Room, Pharmacy Cleanrooms, etc
· Diagnose faulty equipment
· Repair electronics, HEPA filters, motors, etc.
· Respond to client inquires while on-site
· Complete work orders in a timely and accurate manner and submit to office
· Installation of new equipment.
Hours and Benefits
· The position pays $27 – $32 / hour, depending on experience. A salaried position is also negotiable
· Flexible work start time (630am to 8am), Monday to Friday.
· Paid time off for 2 weeks, and 1 week of sick pay, along with paid holidays.
· Employer Matched Retirement plan is available, eligible after 1 year.
· Employee health insurance is covered 100% by employer. Eligible after 90 days.
Certification Technician Qualifications / Skills:
· Product knowledge of the major manufacturers
· Ability to troubleshoot independently
· Documentation skills
· Excellent customer service and communication skills.
· Follow up on needed parts with office
· Physical fitness to lift heavy equipment, work in confined spaces, and bend frequently
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
· An associate degree/high school diploma or technical certification in the industry.
· 2 years’ experience is preferable but not required.
· CETA membership is a benefit
· NSF / CNBT accreditation is a benefit and will elevate base pay.
Please email your resume or interest to [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you!
Click Here To Apply