Optum is a global organization that delivers care, aided by technology to help millions of people live healthier lives. The work you do with our team will directly improve health outcomes by connecting people with the care, pharmacy benefits, data and resources they need to feel their best. Come make an impact on the communities we serve as we help advance health equity on a global scale. Here, you will find talented peers, comprehensive benefits, a culture guided by diversity and inclusion, career growth opportunities and your life’s best work.(sm)
Apply today to be part of our next sales training class!
Positions in this function provide sales support and administrative services to non-employee sales producers such as broker agents, field marketing organizations, and independent contract agents. Ensures proper completion of contracts, marketing agreements, and documentation of sales targets. May administer programs and monitoring to ensure compliance with external agent credentialling and training requirements. Acts as internal liaison and customer service resource for external producers relative to enrollment and policy questions, systems issues, and coordination of materials fulfillment. As one aspect of broader support role, may manage administrative aspects of commission payments such as routine tracking, reporting, and troubleshooting issues relative to missing or disputed payments.
- New-hire Supervisors are expected to provide support to learners and production Agents/Representatives
- Analyze daily reporting to identify areas of opportunity and managing their day to day focus on coaching to these opportunities
- Manage the day-to-day activities of Agents/Representatives
- Effectively direct and utilize the site coaches to drive sales performance improvement within the site
- Coach and update Agents/Representatives via call calibrations, one on ones, huddles, team meetings, etc.
- Drive high-performance sales, compliance and consumer experience standards and outcomes
- Recommend changes when necessary
- Assist in implementation of new processes
- Collaborate actively and fully with UHS onsite and offsite staff
- Direct Coaches activities to drive positive performance within the team
- Update team stat boards on an hourly basis
- Complete Sales Efficiency Call Evaluation Forms
- Complete Group Sales Efficiency Call Evaluation Forms (if applicable)
- Responding to group escalations (if applicable)
- Completing UES/NPS documentation and coaching
- Communication as outlined in the Sup/Coach training and associated SOP
- Overall alignment to the Franchise model as outlined in the Sup/Coach training
- Group Retiree Specific Requirement: Coaches will act as the first level of troubleshooting and verification of agent/representative reported issues with Group Resources
- Other duties may apply
This position is full-time (40 hours/week) Monday – Friday. Employees are required to have flexibility to work our normal business hours of 9:00am – 12:00am AST. It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime or weekends. We have 2 different locations in the metropolitan area. (This position can be located in any of those locations)
*** ENGLISH PROFICIENT ASSESSMENT WILL BE REQUIRED AFTER APPLICATION ***
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Some college or equivalent work experience
- Ability to obtain additional insurance licenses if required by business
- 1+ years of experience as a supervisor or team lead (Experience in team interactions and improvement methods as coaching, quality, productivity)
- 1+ years of Call Center /Customer Service experience
- 1+ years of sales experience
- Proficiency with Windows PC applications: Microsoft Word (create and edit documents), Microsoft Excel (create, sort, and edit data in spreadsheets), Microsoft Outlook (email and calendar management), which includes the ability to navigate a computer while on the phone
- Ability to work 40 hours / week during standard business operating hours Monday – Friday from 9am – 12am
- Bilingual Spanish / English
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- Active Health & Life Insurance License for Puerto Rico (Disability, Health Services, Life)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Insurance Healthcare US License
- Telemarketing experience
- Healthcare Background
- Medicare & Retirement experience
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers with Optum. Our objective is to make health care simpler and more effective for everyone. With our hands at work across all aspects of health, you can play a role in creating a healthier world, one insight, one connection and one person at a time. We bring together some of the greatest minds and ideas to take health care to its fullest potential, promoting health equity and accessibility. Work with diverse, engaged and high-performing teams to help solve important challenges.
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone–of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income–deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes — an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug – free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Click Here To Apply