Business Analyst – Healthcare Industry – Remote
We continuously seek exceptional associates when recruiting new employees. We pride ourselves on having extensive experience working with clients in all major markets. Cognizant’s delivery model is infused with a distinct culture of high customer happiness. We consistently deliver positive relationships, cost reductions and business results. Are you ready to be a change-maker? At Cognizant, we believe those who challenge the way they work today will own the way tomorrow. When was the last time you felt proud about your work?
About Cognizant Consulting
Cognizant Consulting combines deep domain expertise with advanced technology thinking to help global 2000 companies worldwide accelerate their digital journeys. By orchestrating capabilities across strategy, design, IT and industry /functional knowledge, we help, clients solve their toughest business-technology challenges at speed and scale, and lead in today’s dynamic digital age — while planning for whatever tomorrow brings. We do this by applying a keen understanding of the uniquely human aspirations, behaviours and needs of our clients’ customers and employees to first envision and specify, and then deliver and extend modern digital solutions that enable leading players to differentiate and ultimately separate from the competition. Learn more by visiting us at https://www.cognizant.com/consulting
This position directly requires good communications skills working with business, developers, quality assurance and other vendors.
• Conduct meetings to gather business requirements for new product development and enhancements.
• Document business requirements with acceptance criteria in user stories and/or business requirements document.
• Analyze data sources used in the project to facilitate mappings for project team.
• Analyze any operational data issue
• Participate in design discussions and provide clarification of requirements.
• Participate in issue discussions to provide clarification of requirements.
• Work in iterative development methodology, collaborate with other project team members, update tasks in JIRA
• Work with EDM development team and QA team on implementations
• Perform other duties as assigned
Experience / Skills Required
• Good understanding in database design concepts, logical/physical data models.
• Experience on healthcare domain
• Good knowledge and experience of database SQL language
• Experience on working on Agile methodology and familiar with JIRA and confluence tools
• Experience in documenting requirements and negotiating commitments.
• Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Proficient in data analysis and problem solving.
Cognizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network Assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to demonstrate the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and dedication to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service
Cognizant will only consider applicants for this position who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship (H-1B, L-1B, L-1A, etc.)
Click Here To Apply