Greens at Hendersonville in Hendersonville, North Carolina is currently looking for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP), an energetic, caring, and compassionate candidate that will provide continuing guidance to our Rehab Team!
Evaluate and treat residents and patients with temporary or long-term speech, hearing, swallowing, and cognitive disabilities in compliance with state and federal guidelines.
- Screen and evaluate patient and develop appropriate care plan.
- Plan, direct, and/or conduct rehabilitative treatment programs to restore communicative efficiency of individuals with communication and/or swallowing or cognitive problems.
- Conduct and interpret specialized hearing and speech tests.
- Instruct residents, families, and caregivers to monitor speech and provide ways to practice new skills.
- Complete required forms and documents in accordance with company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
- Devise special tools and treatments for the specific needs of patients.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Master of Science degree in Speech Language Pathology.
- Current license in Speech Therapy as required by state law.
- One year clinical experience preferred.
What CCH Healthcare Can Offer You!
CCH Healthcare offers competitive compensation and benefit packages, which include medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, disability income, paid time off and more!
Click Here To Apply