- RN’s will perform Soc’s, Roc’s, Recerts, Discharges, SNV’s and Stat patient assessment’s.
- Organize and direct the ongoing functions of the agency.
- Maintain ongoing liaison between the governing body and staff
- Employ qualified personnel and ensure adequate staff education and evaluation.
- Ensure the accuracy of public information materials and activities including advertisements and brochures that the agency uses to represent itself to the community-at-large.
- Traveling to patients’ homes and managing their care plans according to physicians’ instructions.
- Administering medication and insulin, and completing blood pressure, glucose, urine, and stool tests.
- Inspecting wounds, changing dressings, and handling personal grooming and hygiene.
- Testing for muscle weakness, bedsores, and any signs of infection.
- Listening to the concerns of family members and answering their questions.
- Educating caregivers and family on the aftercare or ongoing care of the patient.
- Providing suggestions for improved healthcare to physicians and family members of the patient.
- Monitoring patient recovery and compiling reports for the physician.
- Keeping abreast of developments in healthcare and attending workshops and lectures as required.
- Collaborating with doctors and other healthcare professionals to develop improved diets and healthcare plans for patients.
Job Types: Full-time, PRN
Pay: $80.00 – $120.00 per hour
- Home Health
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- On call
Supplemental pay types:
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- RN (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road
Click Here To Apply