Do you dream of being part of a team committed to delivering personalized, high-quality experiences to build lasting relationships? Are you a multitasker that is passionate about solving problems and working within a team that is set up to use their talents to be their best throughout the day? Are you interested in growing and learning new skills? Great! This position may be perfect for you!
We are located in the heart of West Seattle, WA just off of ‘the Junction’. Situated southwest of downtown Seattle, we have lots to offer. From playing volleyball on Alki Beach, to kayaking and sunbathing along the Puget Sound, you’re sure to stay busy. We have plenty of coffeehouses, funky shops, and great restaurants for you to explore too.
At Holliday Dental, you’ll be joining a small, but mighty team committed to making each interaction with our patients personal. If you like bells and whistles, we’ve got them! As a fully digital, high-tech office we have an iTero Scanner, CBCT, and Lightwalker Laser to name a few. We don’t just focus on oral health – we factor in the whole body for overall health and wellness including addressing airway, nutrition, and material compatibility. We are passionate about collaborating to create a positive experience with each other and our patients resulting in delivering the highest quality of care. If you are seeking a place to make an impact, come join our team!
What You’ll Be Working On
- Ensure the highest standards of customer service are delivered to our patients
- Work chairside during procedures including setup and breakdown of rooms
- Sterilization of instruments and equipment
- Taking imaging with radiographs, intraoral cameras, and scanner
- Be willing to be cross trained and help with front office duties when needed
- At least 2 years of experience as a Registered Dental Assistant preferred; will train a new grad
- Demonstrated commitment to ethics and integrity
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to adapt and be flexible
- Exceptional interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Team player with the ability to work independently on goals and objectives
What’s In It For You
- Competitive pay
- 4-Day work week
- Health Benefits & In-House Dental
- Retirement plan with Match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Continuing Education opportunities
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $24.00 – $30.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- No weekends
In addition to the required PPE, we have medical-grade air purifiers and dental vacuums to capture aerosols.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Seattle, WA 98116: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Dental assisting: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply