HealthMark Rehabilitation is an inhouse therapy company, serving the Skilled Nursing Facility patients and residents of HMG facilities.
We’re currently seeking PRN Physical Therapy Assistants to treat residents and short-term patients at our Park Manor of Humble facility in Humble, Texas.
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 or provide waiver
- Apply through Indeed or our website: https://www.parkmanor-humble.com/
· Delivery of the PT plan of care, under the supervision of a full-time Physical Therapist on site.
· Assist the Physical Therapist with patient screenings for the need for Physical Therapy, as well as to help with gathering data for the PT evaluation.
· Communicate progress toward PT goals with the supervising PT and other rehab and facility staff as needed.
· Consistently complete documentation of PT services and patient responses on a timely basis.
· Assist with maintaining both the rehab gym equipment and treatment area in a safe manner using good infection prevention methods.
· Provide patient, family, and caregiver training regarding each PT patient’s specific plan of care and recommendations for follow up.
· Perform additional duties as required.
· Graduate of an accredited school for Physical Therapy Assistants, with an Associate’s Degree as a PTA.
· Current Texas license as a Physical Therapy Assistant.
· Meet physical requirements to deliver PTA responsibilities.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to work in a beautiful facility with state-of-the-art rehabilitation equipment and on a large interdisciplinary team, reach out to learn more about this position.
Company Mission Statement:
To deliver premier healthcare services, through dedicated and compassionate employees, accommodating the individualized care needs of our patients.
Job Type: Part-time
- Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Humble, TX 77338: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant (Required)
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply