Mental Health Therapist
Direct Hire Opportunity Supporting Youth and Families. You don’t want to miss out on this one! Join a Leading Non-Profit Provider, also Baltimore’s Top Workplace!
Location: Abingdon, MD
Environment: Outpatient Mental Health Clinic
Schedule: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm (flexibility needed for up to 2 early evenings per week as needed). No on-call or weekends. Possibility of working 1-2 days remotely if caseload permits.
Awesome Compensation Potential: Competitive base salary with $5,000 Sign-on Bonus and Extra Case Commission Plan. Earn an additional $11,750 for 5 additional sessions beyond 23.5. Earn an additional $23,500 for 10 additional cases beyond 23.5 sessions.
- Utilize CBT Therapy to serve youth (ages 5-18) with a history of trauma.
- Provide individual therapy, and conduct one Parenting Group per week.
- Conduct intake assessments, assess medical and clinical status of clients, and establish appropriate diagnosis according to DSM-5.
- Make determinations on the nature of emotional and behavioral problems to be addressed and the level of therapy required, including consultation with psychologist/psychiatrist staff.
- Develop treatment plans to establish goals and objectives for client treatment.
- Write objectives in clear, measurable terms, emphasizing behaviors that are required to move the client to a lower level of care.
- Maintain client(s) documentation according to required policies and procedures including assessments, contact notes, monthly progress notes, biannual treatment plan updates, discharge summaries, continuing authorization documentation, and any other documentation required within the assigned program.
- Attend treatment team reviews, supervision, and staff meetings, recommended group supervision sessions, and may attend group supervision.
- Provide consultation and encouragement to families/guardians of children in treatment.
- Provide referrals to external resources to meet client needs.
- Consult with psychologists, psychiatrists, Department of Social Services, and other professionals to discuss or coordinate services.
Requirements: Licensure in Maryland as LMSW, LCSW-C, LGPC, LCPC
Benefits include: Medical/dental/vision eligibility 1st of month following hire date, Flexible Spending Account, 403b Retirement Plan, EAP, Paid time-off including 3 weeks PTO, 9 company paid holidays, and paid sick time, professional development toward CEUs and licensure fees, Term life insurance, FREE Clinical Supervision, Tuition Reimbursement, and Loan Repayment Program!
Blue Sky Hire partners with leading child welfare providers, mental health clinics, schools, and residential treatment facilities in the Mid-Atlantic area. All Social Worker opportunities are Direct Hire with a comprehensive benefit package. We specialize in connecting you with rewarding career opportunities!
Call (443) 381-4499 today to hear more!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Signing bonus
- Master’s (Required)
- serving children and/or adolescents: 1 year (Required)
- LMSW, LCSW, LCSW-C, LGPC, or LCPC (Required)
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply