About the Job
Our mission is to offer all people, regardless of cultural background, economic status or lifestyle preference, the power of choice to overcome challenges.
We envision a world where everyone adopts healthy choices to successfully overcome challenges regardless of cultural background, economic status or lifestyle preference.
Life Choices for Change supports vulnerable populations by offering the power of choice to overcome negative behaviors that might be detrimental to health and well-being. We work to reduce the impacts of barriers through behavioral awareness and change to improve opportunities and increase understanding through community outreach.
Job Title: Mental Health Clinician
Full-time or Part-time positions are available. Conducting individual and group therapy for victims of domestic violence, substance abuse and trauma. In addition, the position requires documentation of client treatment/concerns, recommendations for additional/alternative services, and agency or community outreach.
- Mental Health Service, Less than one years within the desired field
- Entry Level also accepted
Must be licensed in the state of Florida
- English (Required)
- Spanish (Required)
- Additional Language (Preferred)
- Provide individual and group therapy to victims of domestic violence and abuse.
- Participate in weekly discussions with Mental Health Supervisor (and/or any other agency participants) regarding the treatments provided that week, as well as the following week.
- Complete and submit necessary documentation at the end of each business day as required by agency policy.
- Provide behavior management training to caretakers.
- Attend clinical supervision, mandatory in-service, and community training.
- Conduct psychosocial psycho-social assessments of clients to identify additional support services.
- Make recommendations to client advocates for client care-plan and future follow-up.
- Provide outreach services and information to clients referred by other domestic violence or legal advocacy organizations.
- Always maintain client and agency confidentiality per agency, state, and federal guidelines.
- Collect and maintain weekly statistics
- Maintain current and relevant community resource contacts
- Adhere to all organizational and program policies and procedures
- Complete any additional tasks assigned by the Director and/or Supervisor of Life Choices for Change Mental Health Program
- Demonstrate an ability to work cooperatively and collaborate with other team members
- Ability to maintain professional boundaries and client confidentiality
- Demonstrate empathetic, non-judgmental, and active listening skills
- Ability to assess or intervene in crisis situations
- Ability to work within individual or group settings
- Written and verbal communication skills that meet organizational standards
- Self-motivated and has the ability to work independently
- Demonstrate ability to complete tasks
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptiveness during conflict/non-conflict resolution
- Knowledge of community resources
- Possess basic computer skills
Atlas Global Healthcare Mental Health Program design and development are based on the years of research and clinical training from individuals in their respective fields.
The purpose of this program is to address mental health. This program looks to ensure that all participants, regardless of background, socioeconomic status, or citizenship status receive services associated with symptoms or conditions associated with circumstances affecting their ability to manage and maintain mental health and well-being.
If you are a candidate that is interested in pursuing a position that makes a difference in helping vulnerable individuals become independent and meet their fullest potential, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and cover letter.
(954) 367-5740 and [email protected]
About Atlas Immigration Foundation
ATLAS IMMIGRATION FOUNDATION (AIF) is a Nonprofit Corporation that was created to help immigrants achieve their American Dreams. We also assist you in obtaining shelter, food and job placement. Call us today!
About Atlas ImmigrationFoundation:
ATLAS IMMIGRATION FOUNDATION (AIF) is a Nonprofit Corporation that was created to help immigrants achieve their American Dreams. We offer the LOWEST PRICES and the BEST SERVICES when it comes to Document Preparation and Filing for all immigration applications. Our Purpose is to ensure ACCURATE and TIMELY delivery of all your information to USCCIS, according to the way you fill out your paperwork. We have a large pool of EXPERT ATTORNEYS that we refer you to if needed. Our staff is a mixture of people from different cultural backgrounds from around the world. We have interpreters and translators in over 10 languages. We provide service nationwide. We also assist you in obtaining shelter, food and job placement. Call us today and we will give you a FREE SCREENING and refer you to an attorney so you can have a consultation. Our staff has been providing immigration services for over 20 years.
Click Here To Apply