Recovery Centers of America (RCA) is a ground-breaking addiction and mental health treatment provider, setting the standard when it comes to accessible, affordable, and effective care. RCA understands the heartache, damage, and pain substance use disorder causes a person as well as their family and friends. Not only do we believe that addiction treatment should be affordable, accessible, and evidence-based, but our driven, compassionate, and dedicated employees make those beliefs a reality! This is where you come in.
As a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), you’ll be a part of our inspiring mission of helping millions of people jumpstart their recovery. Your expertise will aid in patient recovery, as you support and implement effective techniques that will make a difference in the lives of patients, their families, and communities. The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) plans, directs and coordinates medically-approved programs for RCA’s patients and plays an essential role in the lives of the community.
- Assess the physiological and behavioral health status of the patient
- Completes initial assessment and develops the plan of care
- Recognizes reports and acts upon reports of deviation in diagnostic studies
- Assists the client in understanding the nature of the disease of addiction and the need for treatment.
Education & Experience:
- State-registered Practical Nursing license required
- One (1) year of experience in a substance abuse or behavioral health setting is desirable, but incumbent may be a recent graduate; phlebotomy skills preferred
About Recovery Centers of America:
Recovery Centers of America was founded because we know the heartache, damage and pain addiction causes those suffering from substance use disorder as well as their family, friends and neighbors. We not only believe that addiction treatment should be affordable, accessible and evidence-based, we made those beliefs a reality. RCA has one mission: Help 1 million patients achieve a life of recovery by providing evidence-based alcohol and drug addiction treatment in your neighborhood.
Click Here To Apply