Feel good about helping others feel better, and feel good about a career with FastMed!
For the past 20 years FastMed has served as the front door of healthcare for our communities. We offer a comprehensive range of Urgent Care services, in addition to Occupational Health services, an expanding network of Family Medicine clinics & Telemedicine services.
Feel good about joining the fastest-growing urgent care provider in the U.S with over 100 locations nationwide.
We are hiring a Medical Assistant to join our dynamic team.
Our ideal candidate has at least 1 year of Medical Assistant experience working in Urgent Care, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Pediatrics and is passionate about delivering high quality patient care & has excellent work history. Paramedics and EMT-Intermediate also considered.
- Must have recent experience working with all ages as a Medical Assistant, doing back office: vitals, blood draw, injections, medication dosing, etc. X-ray experience- A PLUS!
- Must be flexible with scheduling and able to work some 12 hour shifts (weekdays) and some weekend shifts.
- Must be customer service oriented, compassionate and friendly.
- Must be willing to help in front office when needed.
- Flexible schedules that promote work/life balance
- Career advancement
- New hire training, plus ongoing training and development
- Benefits for all full-time team members ( Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Life Insurance, 401k with company match, complimentary clinic visits each month (limited), Short Term Disability, Flexible Spending Account, and much more!)
*If you go above and beyond to deliver exceptional service, thrive in a fast paced environment, and value teamwork…then join us on* our mission to provide patients with the best end-to-end healthcare experience in terms of quality, accessibility, affordability, and compassion!**
- 1 year of experience as an Medical Assistant in Urgent Care, Emergency Medicine, preferred.
- Prior, relevant experience in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Primary Care, Pediatrics, considered.
- Graduate of Medical Assistant school, Certified/Registered Medical Assistant, Paramedic, EMT-Intermediate
- BLS/CPR Certified
*APPLY TODAY and Feel good about your future with FastMed!*Feel good about delivering high standards for quality care and safety.FastMed Urgent Care is the only independent urgent care operator to be awarded The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval® !**
Feel good about your professional growth through ongoing training and opportunities to elevate your career!
- **FastMed Urgent Care often promotes from within!
Feel good about FastMed ensuring your health and safety.
- FastMed Urgent Care follows applicable CDC guidance for COVID-19 and Joint Commission Standards.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Urgent Care
- 12 hour shift
- Weekend availability
All Customers are required to wear masks, all common surfaces are regularly sanitized and staff is vaccinated.
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply