Location: Colorado Spring, CO
Status: Full Time, Monday-Friday
Visit rates: $35- $37 per visit
At Interim HealthCare, we believe all of our employees, whether on the field or behind the scenes, play a key role in enabling our clients to live happy, healthy and independent lives. We are looking for a Wound Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) who will be responsible for providing effective and efficient patient care in the client’s home in accordance to the patient’s plan of care, under the supervision of a registered nurse.
Responsibilities of the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) role include:
- Implement physician orders and report the patient’s response to care for all patients assigned.
- Recognize changing patient conditions and emergency situations and intervene appropriately within the scope of practice and contracting employer’s policies and procedures.
- Administer medications in accordance with established medication administration principles.
- Provide direct care to patients with a wide variety of diagnoses, conditions, and diseases.
- May provide limited supervision to other LPNs and/or paraprofessional personnel providing patient care through task assignments, direction and evaluation of work completed.
Click Here To Apply