MENTOR Maryland, a member of the Sevita family, provides services for Behavioral Health Services, Therapeutic Foster Care, Medically Fragile Foster Care and Independent Living Services.
Social Worker for Medically Fragile Children in Treatment Foster Care
Do you have experience in working with individuals with developmental disabilities and health challenges? Bring your skills to a team-based workplace that puts people first. As a full-time Clinical Coordinator for Medically Fragile Treatment Foster Care youth, you will advance the company’s mission of providing quality service by facilitating and providing case management and counseling services.
- Provide case management to an assigned individual caseload of Medically Fragile treatment foster care children, ages birth to 21.
- Lead development and coordinator of child’s treatment and service plan.
- Make weekly home visits to each child on caseload.
- Maintain current and complete records in accordance with corporate, contractual, and regulatory standards.
- Assist with emergency coverage and crisis intervention support as needed.
- Assist with legal, licensing, regulatory and certification activities as needed.
- LBSW or LMSW
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Social Work.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented with ability to multi-task.
- Valid driver’s license in good standing with access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance.
Why Join Us?
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Complex work adding value to the organization’s mission alongside a great team of co-workers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities.
We have meaningful work for you – come join our team – Apply Today!
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We’ve made this our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Click Here To Apply