Licensed RN – $10,000 sign on bonus for night shift (Full Time Only)
– Competitive hourly rate with shift differential available
– Newsweek Top 10 Recovery Center
– Medical, dental and vision insurance
– Acadia Healthcare 401(k) plan
– On-site kitchen with delicious meals
– Professional growth opportunity that is second to none in the industry
– Annual Salary review
Responsible for providing professional nursing care to patients with a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude to foster a supportive and therapeutic environment. Recognize that patient safety is a top priority.
- Provide and coordinate care by assessing physical and behavioral health needs of patient, develop and implement nursing care plans, maintain medical records and educate patients and their families about various physical and behavioral health conditions.
- Provide nursing care and services within the standards and scope of nursing practice as defined within the state Nurse Practice Act regulations, policies, procedures and protocols, as well as facility and corporate policies and procedures.
- Ensure physician’s orders are legible if taken verbally and transcribed appropriately per policy and procedure.
- Ensure patient’s status is assessed on an ongoing basis and pertinent information gathered is documented.
- Collaborate with others to ensure that all patients’ physical, biopsychosocial, age, developmental and cultural needs are met and when they are not met, acknowledges and works to resolve customer complaints.
- Notify physician of significant changes in status such as difficulties with detox, medical emergency or change in medical status regarding response to medications, etc.
- Ensure nursing treatment plans are specific to assessed needs and initial treatment plan is completed upon admission.
- Demonstrate knowledge and utilization of universal precautions in providing direct patient care.
- Accurately administer medications per ordered note and document accurate count of controlled substance medication administration on required documents.
- Responsible for completing admission and discharge processed efficiently and accurately as directed.
- Exhibit therapeutic rapport with patients by maintaining professional boundaries, being respectful to personal space, giving patient direct attention and maintaining rational detachment.
- Provide direction or coordinate the activities of the unit as directed.
- Communicate therapeutically and professionally with patients, visitors, coworkers and others involved in patient treatment in an effective manner.
Perform other functions and tasks as assigned.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing required. One or more years’ nursing experience within clinical area of service provided by facility preferred.
- Current RN license as required by state. CPR and de-escalation and restraint certification required (training available upon hire and offered by facility). First aid may be required based on state or facility requirements.
Job Types: Full-time, PRN, Part-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Acute care
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- Rotating weekends
- Weekend availability
- Differential pay
- Overtime pay
- Signing bonus
Masks are required in the facility at all times
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply