We’re hiring a Registered Nurse at Pearl Haven in Haleiwa, HI an affiliate of Rite of Passage. Our employees are dedicated and passionate individuals that are committed to inspiring positive change in the lives of youth. Joining our team is more than just a job, it’s an opportunity to create a meaningful career with a company driven by its powerful mission to make a difference.
Rite of Passage is a leading national provider of programs and opportunities for troubled and at-risk youth from social services, welfare agencies and juvenile courts. With an emphasis on evidence-based practices and positive skill development, combined with our supportive and therapeutic approach, our organization is respected by industry experts as a highly effective solution for our youth. Since 1984, over 25,000 youths have entered and completed our programs. ROP has built its reputation on running life-changing educational treatment programs that positively contribute to the community.
What you’ll do:
The Registered Nurse with ROP works as a staff member of the Medial Department for the Student Services Team and is primarily responsible for coordinating the daily activity of the medical department, ensuring adherence to the healthcare guidelines, and implementing safety standards for the youth.
In this role, you will manage the students care according to their needs, delegate medical services for students to other licensed staff, and assist medical, psychiatric, and dental providers on-site and /or telehealth.
To be considered, you should:
- Be empathetic, patient, and treat others with respect.
- Possess a current Registered Nursing license from Hawaii.
- Have a minimum of two years of residential, psychiatric, or hospital experience.
- Have a desire to work with troubled teens.
- Be able to pass a criminal background check, drug screen, physical, and TB test.
- A schedule that allows for more consecutive days off.
- Eligible for Medical benefits on the first of the month after you start
- Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance after 90 days of employment.
- Choice of supplemental benefits, including Short Term Disability and Life Insurance.
- Eligible for 100% 401k match of up to 6% of your salary after 1 year of employment.
- Paid Time Off that can be used as soon as it accrues.
- Free Meals on shift.
- Employee incentives including On-The-Spot Bonuses, Rams Bucks, and Longevity Awards.
- Growth opportunities nationwide – we have 40 programs in 16 states!
- Tuition Assistance.
Apply today and help us make a difference!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $72,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Long term care
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Hale‘iwa, HI 96712: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Residential or Psychiatric Nursing: 2 years (Required)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- RN (Required)
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply