Phoenix House Texas has provided addiction treatment and prevention services in Texas since 1995. Each year, we help adolescents overcome drug and alcohol addiction and find recovery in order to lead productive drug-free lives. Our motto: To empower people to not simply live a life ” in recovery” but to experience their personal strengths to fuel a better, healthier, more purposeful life.
- Base rate + Shift differential rate
- Benefit ( medical, vision, dental,403(b), PTO, tuition reimbursement, etc.)
- ·Great culture and leadership team
- Provides patient supervision in a safe, therapeutic setting.
- Utilize and promotes the appropriate treatment model with all patients. Conducting appropriate interventions and providing support.
- Observing and documenting relevant patient information and behaviors. Ensuring communication lines between all departments (clinical, medical, culinary, administrative, etc)
- Ensures that patients adhere to the day-to-day program schedule while providing scheduled group services to patients.
- High school diploma required
- Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor (intern) licensure preferred
- Must maintain a valid Drivers’ License, have proof of automobile insurance and maintain a safe driving record based on Phoenix House policy
- Must have COVID vaccination proof (religious and medical exemption accepted)
What to expect from us:
- Responsive HR Team – we will contact you within 24/72hrs via phone or email after application submission
- We are offering phone, in-person or virtual interviews if preferred
Please apply directly on our website:
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply