- A competitive salary
- Flexible Schedules
- Casual Dress-code
- Fun, wellness-focused work environment
Company OverviewRestore Hyper Wellness is the leading retail provider of alternative health and wellness modalities in the United States. Our goal is to make Hyper Wellness® widely accessible, affordable, and fun. This means helping people from all walks of life feel better and perform at a higher level so they can do more of what they love in life. Inc. 5000 ranked Restore as the #113 Fastest Growing Company in America, the #17 Fastest Growing Company in Texas, and the #1 Hottest Franchise in America. Job SummaryDo you have a passion for nursing but are tired of the hectic, high-stress environment of a clinic or ER? This is your chance to take your career in an exciting, new direction. Restore is seeking an outgoing, experienced Nurse to join our team of wellness professionals on a mission to help people feel better so they can do more of what they love. We’re the antithesis of a traditional medical office or clinic, offering innovative wellness services in a fun, comfortable environment. Our nurses have described working for Restore as “the most fun you can have at a nursing job while still helping people in a meaningful way.” This is your opportunity to take an active role in assisting individuals on their health and wellness journey and leading a team of nurses to support the Restore mission. Responsibilities Medical Operations & Clinical Duties
- Administer IV Drip Therapy and Intramuscular (IM) Shots to deliver our menu of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
- Educate clients on the qualities and benefits of our IV Drip and Intramuscular (IM) Shot ingredients.
- Administer Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy sessions.
- Utilize blood test offerings to help clients optimize their wellness.
- Promote memberships and medical services based on client needs.
- Document client visits via electronic medical records.
- Address and answer client questions using the Restore Nursing Reference Guide under the supervision of the Medical Director and network of licensed Advanced Practice Providers.
- Communicate to the medical compliance team any issues or adverse effects clients experience.
- Provide therapeutic communication along with exceptional customer service
- Assist staff with store services.
- Assist with off-site nursing events and special projects.
- This position reports to the Lead Nurse.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment.
- You’re a licensed Registered Nurse (RN).
- You have at least two years of experience as a nurse in an acute care setting (ER, ICU, Med-Surg, or similar).
- You are BLS (Basic Life Support) certified
- You have at least one year of experience administering injections.
- You’re comfortable using electronic medical records to document client details.
- You maintain a non-judgemental outlook and have a demonstrated ability to work with a diverse clientele.
- Your verbal and written communication skills are on point.
- You value ethics and integrity.
- You embrace a team environment and also excel at working independently.
- You’re willing to adhere to all policies and procedures and understand the importance of maintaining medical compliance.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Restore Hyper Wellness.
Job Type: Part-time
Click Here To Apply