The Operations Specialist is responsible to provide support, guidance, direction, and oversight from a wellness perspective at communities to sustain continuity of standards until a replacement can be identified. This position will also perform audits and monitor systems to ensure standards are being met.
Required Experience for Position:
- Current LPN/RN license, or a bachelor’s degree in Allied Health with a minimum of three years of management experience
- Must have CPR/First Aid certification
- Must have demonstrable knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office in a Windows environment, with a capacity to master company specific software
- Act as the community Wellness Director or Wellness Administrator during a vacancy
- Conduct resident assessments/service plans
- Oversee and monitor resident care to ensure quality standards are maintained
- Review and process physician orders utilizing eMAR in conjunction with pharmacy support
- Verify resident ADL schedules are developed and executed when there is a vacancy
- Collaborates with Human Resources when addressing employee performance concerns
- Support the training and development of care team members
- Coordinate and communicate with home office team to ensure smooth transition of outgoing and incoming community team members
- Promote a positive work environment and encourages collaboration, teamwork, and effective communication with members of the team
- Conduct monthly audits to ensure compliance with company policies and programs, regulatory agencies and standards
- Support wellness leaders with ongoing training
- Perform any other duties as requested within the scope of responsibility and requirements of the job
Skills for Success:
- Deep Devotion: Demonstrated ability to develop caring relationships with direct reports.
- Strives for Excellence: Ability to teach, coach and mentor, optimizing the team towards a goal or vision.
- High Integrity and High Trust: Consistently delivers on commitments; maintains confidences and is humble.
- Motivates Others: Creates an environment where employees can be their Best Version.
- Decisive: Makes decision based on analysis, wisdom, experience, and good judgement.; uses curiosity and logic to solve difficult problems effectively.
- Collaborator: Easily gains trust and support of peers; seen as a team player
Click Here To Apply