Entity/Department: Goshen Hospital / Laboratory
Shift/Hours: Full Time, 80 Hours Per Pay Period, Nights (2230-0700), Day and Evening shifts also available.
Join Goshen Health as a Medical Technologist or Medical Lab Technician!
Medical Lab Tech (MLT):
The MLT performs standard laboratory procedures under the direction of a medical technologist, supervisor or laboratory director.
- Minimum Education: Associate Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology or in a chemical, physical or a biological science and completion of a CAHEA accredited Medical Laboratory Technician program. An Associate Degree in Science is also acceptable.
- Minimum Experience: Three years experience in a related work situation.
- Certifications Preferred: Prefer certification as a medical laboratory technician by an appropriate accrediting agency, i.e., ASCP, NCA, AMT or the equivalent.
Medical Technologist (MT)The MT performs all assigned laboratory tests following specific procedures under minimal supervision. Performs advanced troubleshooting and special procedures, trains colleagues and students as assigned. Makes technical judgments and assumes routine supervisory responsibility, when qualified, as assigned.Position Qualifications
- Minimum Education: Bachelors degree in medical technology, or in a chemical, physical or a biological science and a completion of a CAHEA accredited MT program.Must also be certified as a medical technologist by an appropriate accrediting agency, i.e., ASCP, NCA or the equivalent.
- Minimum Experience: No previous work experience is required
Location: Goshen Health · Laboratory – 200 High Park Ave, Goshen, IN 46526, USA
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Differential pay
- Signing bonus
- Associate (Preferred)
- MT or MLT cert (or science degree) (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply