Bilingual Patient Intake Coordinator (Spanish & English)
Job Location: Duluth, GA
Industry: Medical Office – Orthopaedic & Interventional Pain Practices
Thrive Ortho & Spine is a rapidly growing medical practice with 6 locations in Lilburn, Decatur, College Park, Sandy Springs, Gainesville, and Woodstock. Thrive is seeking a bilingual (English / Spanish) Patient Intake Coordinator to answer all incoming calls and schedule and manage medical record requests. This position requires complete fluency in English and Spanish (written and oral). The ideal candidate will have experience as a receptionist, intake coordinator or administrative assistant in a medical practice and/or law office setting.
What Thrive Ortho & Spine Offers:
- A leadership team that includes two physicians with deep & proven industry expertise, having previously successfully built a large pain practice with 9 clinics across metro Atlanta
- A dynamic work environment with a young core leadership team and the opportunity to participate and grow with the company’s success
- Opportunity to wear multiple hats, engage in various aspects of the business
- A place where your opinion will be heard and valued
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and benefits commensurate with experience and performance
- Our leadership team has backgrounds in healthcare, finance and a variety of other businesses & industries and we aim to bring the culture and client / patient centered care that has led to the group’s success
- Answer all incoming calls into the medical practice & follow-up on any missed calls before end-of-day.
- Scheduling all new patient appointments in one of our 6 locations through our Electronic Medical Record system, eClinicalWorks.
- Connecting patient questions received over the phone to the appropriate member of the Thrive administrative or clinical team.
- Screening incoming calls for obvious signs of Narcotic drug seekers. Thrive is a non-Narcotic practice.
- Receiving and sorting daily mail
- Data entry of patient information into our Electronic Medical Records system, eClinicalWorks.
- Provide translation services for patients requiring assistance (written and oral).
- Communicate with other stakeholders such as other medical providers and attorneys to share patient information and provide periodic updates.
- Promptly respond to medical record requests by other providers and attorneys within a 24-hour timeframe.
- Other job duties that may arise in the role of Patient Intake Coordinator.
Qualification, Experience, and Skills
- The ideal candidate will have experience as a receptionist, intake coordinator or administrative assistant in a medical practice and/or law office setting.
- Fully fluent in Spanish and English (written and oral)
- Attention to detail and timely responsiveness are critical for this position
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task across various roles and work independently to achieve results
- Patience and compassion towards patients and other stakeholders with a pleasant personality
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and comfort learning other electronic platforms such as our electronic medical reports software (eClinicalWorks)
- Experience with Personal Injury patients is a plus.
- Must have no restrictions to work in the state of Georgia
- Must be willing to travel locally and hold a valid driver’s license
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- medical office: 1 year (Preferred)
- law office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Medical scheduling: 1 year (Preferred)
- Spanish (Required)
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply