Caregivers needed for variety of shifts….20.00 to 22.00 to start depending on experience
VISION STATEMENT: To elevate the delivery of home care services through unique and superior strategies, providing improved outcomes and satisfaction for
clients, families, and caregivers.
All ComForCare caregivers must be fully vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination upon hire. If you have questions about this requirement please feel free to reach out for additional information.
Description: Are you naturally nurturing? Do you want a job that is truly fulfilling? At ComForCare Home Care of Seattle-Bellevue our focus is to help BOTH our clients and our employees live their best lives possible.
We invite you to become part of our team in Seattle! We have full and part-time open positions and are looking for the very best to support clients in their homes. Whether you are a health care professional looking to enter the home care arena, or are an experienced aide, we have something for you. And for those of you looking to enter the field of caregiving, paid HCA training is available for qualified applicants.
As one of the fastest growing home care offices in the greater Seattle/Bellevue area, you will have the opportunity to make your mark, to build your skills, to grow your career and to be part of something truly unique. Our goal is to change the way seniors are cared for, by addressing their needs beyond the basics and taking care of the “whole” person. Our guiding principle is not just to be a team of caregivers, but a resource for clients and their families to truly help them live their best life. In turn, we give our caregivers the best tools, training, and the resources to not only provide the highest level of care, but to enjoy a rewarding and positive career. Today’s caregivers can become tomorrows leaders as we grow in size and scope. We hope that this idea excites you and that you will consider ComForCare of Seattle-Bellevue as your new home.
Caregivers are needed for a variety of shifts and schedules, including both part-time and full-time, throughout the Greater Seattle metro area. We will integrate your availability and preferred locations when setting up your schedule. We look forward to speaking with you and to welcoming you to the ComForCare family!
Home Care Aide (HCA) provides clients various personal care and homemaker/companion services in accordance with an established plan of care so that they can remain in their residence.
- Personal Care
- Provide assistance with: bathing, dressing, grooming, nail/skin care, back care, foot care, shampoo, oral hygiene, ambulation, transfers, range of motion exercise, safe use of equipment and assistive devices (wheel chair, walker, crutches, cane), change of position, with toileting, commode, incontinent care, meal planning, preparation, and assistance with feeding
- Companion/Sitter/Household Management
- Provide companionship and respite services for family
- Perform homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms
- Driving clients to medical appointments, errands, visits with family and friends, or outings. Depending on situation may be using own vehicle or clients. Valid and up to date license and insurance a must
- Medication Reminders
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate
- Licensed to provide home care in Washington State. For some unlicensed candidates, paid HCA training is available
- At least 1 year experience as a Home Care Aide (in homes or facilities) desired, or other applicable experience
- Be listed in good standing on with the Washington DSHS Background Check System
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
- Possess a valid driver’s license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job
- Experience with specific conditions such as dementia, Parkinson’s, etc a plus
- Experience and comfort with holistic/integrative healthcare plus
- Industry Leading Pay Scale
- Bonus Program for Caregiver and Client Recruitment
- Performance Based Bonus Program
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid On-Site Training
- Free Continuing Education
- Paid Insurance if Injured on the Job
- Specialized Training and Certification for Dementia, Fall Risk Management and Parkinson’s care
- Additional Training Opportunities include Dietary Planning, Mindfulness, and Motion/Training
- Paid HCA certification training for qualified applicants
By selecting the positions below, you acknowledge that you are applying for employment with an independently owned and operated ComForCare franchisee, a separate company and employer from ComForCare and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employment including (and without limitation to) hiring and termination, and ComForCare does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about your application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated ComForCare franchisee.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran.
Click Here To Apply