Palm Bay Pharmacy, a rapidly growing retail pharmacy company is seeking an experienced Full Time Pharmacist for our Palm Bay, FL location.
Come and join a winning Team!
The successful candidate with be responsible for the following job duties:
- Ensures the quality and safe preparation of medications to the assigned patient.
- Screens medication orders for accuracy, contraindications and drug interactions.
- Controls medications by monitoring drug therapies; advising interventions.
- Maintains inventory levels within acceptable standards.
- Serves as a resource to all professional staff for questions or other information relating to the use of pharmaceuticals.
- Complies with state and federal drug laws as regulated by the state board of pharmacy, the drug enforcement administration, and the food and drug administration by monitoring nursing unit inspections; maintaining records for controlled substances; removing outdated and damaged drugs from the pharmacy inventory; supervising the work results of support personnel; maintaining current registration; studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; advising management on needed actions.
- Protects patients and technicians by adhering to infection-control protocols.
- Adhere to delivery schedule for all prepared prescriptions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Education, Skills, and Qualifications:
Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy. Pharm D preferred. Analyzing Information, Administering Medication, Judgment, Verbal Communication, FDA Health Regulations, Pharmacology, Managing Processes, Legal Compliance, Productivity, Quality Focus, Attention to Detail.
PharmD Required with proper Experience
*****No Outside Staffing Agencies*****
*****Must Submit to a Background and Drug Screen!*****
Job Type: Full-time
Click Here To Apply