Director of Nursing (DON) – Surgery Center at Grove Creek- job post
2168 W Grove Pkwy Suite 101, Pleasant Grove, UT 84003
You must create an Indeed account before continuing to the company website to apply
Apply On Company Site
COME AND WORK WITH US! We are a small facility with amazing doctors and a fun and friendly staff. As Director of Nursing at our facility you will work MON-FRI with NO night shifts, holidays or weekends! We offer competitive pay and have excellent benefits including PTO, medical, dental, 401k (matching) long/short term disability, accidental death, EAP and more. Your benefits are effective on your firstdate of hire!! Please note you MUST be fully Covid vaccinated before starting employment. We would love to have you join our team!
Benefits & Perks
Health insurance, 401(k), Dental insurance, Vision insurance
Paid time off
Full Job Description
The Director of Nursing is responsible for all aspects of nursing care delivery in the facility. They will assume responsibility as a department lead of the OR, Preop and PACU. The Director of Nursing is also responsible for overseeing the facilities quality improvement, risk management, infection control and education of the clinical teammates. As a Registered Nurse, the Director of Nursing is responsible to work in patient care. The Director of Nursing is also responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and coordinating patient care from admission to discharge.
Accountabilities / Responsibilities:
- Provides leadership oversight to ensure patient needs are met in accordance with instructions of physician and facility’s policies & procedures.
- Demonstrates respect for co-workers & leadership and develops positive working relationships within departments.
- Communicates with courtesy when interacting with patients, physicians, procedure schedulers, vendors and the public-in person, on the telephone, or by email.
- Analyzes and correlates clinical data with patient’s medical and nursing care.
- Provides direction to others that is clear, concise and promotes efficiency throughout the clinical areas of the facility.
- Recognizes legal policy limits and individual practice.
- Associates degree in nursing required, a bachelor’s degree in nursing preferred.
- Current RN license
- 2 years Nursing Management preferred.
- Successful completion of BLS course within 90 days of employment or documentation of current BLS certification.
- Successful completion of ACLS course within 90 days of employment or documentation of current ACLS certification.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
- Physically demanding, high-stress environment
- MUST be fully Covid vaccinated prior to starting.
2168 W Grove Pkwy, Pleasant Grove, UT 84003
Leaflet | © OpenStreetMap contributors
Surgical Care Affiliates SCA
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Associate (Required)
- Nursing Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- ACLS Certification (Preferred)
- PALS Certification (Preferred)
- RN (Required)
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply