We are looking for an individual who values a culture of trust, integrity and positivity , and is demonstrating these values in their professional and personal demeanor.
- Minimum of 3 years recent dental front office experience
- Previous dental assisting experience
- Proficiency with Dentrix software
- Strong working ethics and personal integrity
- Excellent phone answering/communication skills (You are the 1st impression of our team!)
- Impeccable organization for record keeping
- A willingness to be flexible and accommodating for patients
- Consistent in cleanliness, timeliness and service
- Mastery in all aspects of insurance, billing, payments and scheduling
- Confidence in presenting treatment and firmness when discussing financial arrangements for cases of all sizes
- Follow all office protocols, policies and procedures correctly and consistency
- Must be able to work efficiently and thoroughly
- Use initiative, able to complete all tasks without being told or reminded what to do.
- Must always communicate clearly with all staff members and work in a team environment
Mon.- Fri 8:00am – 5:00pm
We want someone who wants to grow with us, have a CAREER not a job.
We look forward to meeting you !
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $24.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Clearwater, FL 33763: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Management: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply