Westside is a culture first organization that cares foremost how Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) feel on a daily basis. We foster a safe environment where BCBAs are free to be themselves and experience the power of working on high-functioning teams. Above all, we aim to meet our mission of changing kids’ lives. As a BCBA with a wear-it-on-their-sleeves passion for working with kids, we think you’d be a great fit! #IHP
- Coach, mentor, and develop RBTs in providing high quality care
- Develop individualized programming for children that achieve meaningful clinical outcomes
- Provide RBT supervision and parent training for ~25 hours per week
- Develop role-appropriate leadership skills that complement clinical competencies
- Strong Culture – Our culture is the best in the world (otherwise, we wouldn’t all be here)
- Schedule Flexibility – Flex Time allows for BCBAs to set their own schedules and leave the clinic when they are not in sessions
- Purposeful Leadership – The Westside Way is our philosophy on Leadership. It focuses on understanding the emotional context of situations and how to navigate daily challenges using emotionally-centered responses. We give you the toolbox in our Leadership Bootcamp.
- Higher Standard of Care – We aim to recruit and retain BCBAs that are in the field for the right reasons – a raw, genuine passion for helping kids and developing RBTs to be great. If you only like the high pay, job perks, and the flexibility, but do not draw like a magnet to our mission of delivering the best care, we may not be the best fit.
- In-Clinic Quality – We prioritize quality of care through developing RBTs through daily in-clinic coaching.
- Realistic Caseloads – We do not spread BCBAs thin in order to squeeze out productivity. We enjoy keeping our BCBAs around.
- Low RBT Turnover – Are you tired of the revolving door? Our 10.6% RBT Turnover Rate (2019) is a breath of fresh air.
- Reduced Back Office Work– We empower you to focus on programming and coaching RBTs while we handle Intake, Referrals, Authorizations, and Billing.
- Beautiful Clinics – We spend 2-3x more than our competitors on our clinic designs. They’re modern, thoughtful, and inviting. Parents and employees alike rave about them.
- Cross-Team Collaboration – Exposure to and collaboration with other therapy specialties
- True to Our Roots – We have 0 financial pressures from investors or private equity groups. Our independence keeps us true to our organization’s values and goals.
Click Here To Apply