Kettering Health is a not-for-profit system of 13 medical centers and more than 120 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. We are committed to transforming the health care experience with high-quality care for every stage of life. Our service-oriented mission is in action every day, whether it’s by providing care in our facilities, training the next generation of health care professionals, or serving others through international outreach.
- APRN: Master’s degree with an Advanced Practice Nursing Focus and National Board Certification required
- PA: Master’s degree required with the appropriate National Certification.
- Patient, courteous, and tactful
- Ability to communicate and relate well with staff, physician(s) and the public
- Must have awareness of patient confidentiality and be able to follow directions well from physician(s) and work autonomously with little direction
- Demonstrates positive interpersonal relations and critical analysis skills
- Demonstrates ability to function under stress; ability to multi-task
- Maintains competencies and skills of specialty area of practice
Click Here To Apply