Brentwood Health Care Center in Santa Monica is an energetic, high therapy volume, post acute rehab facilities. We are an in-house physical, occupational and speech therapy provider. Our patients are admitted for short term rehabilitation resulting in a high discharge back to home/ community ratio. We are proud of our high professional and ethical standards. If you are a like minded speech therapist who shares our passion for excellence and outcomes we would like to meet you!
We are currently looking for a full-time PT to join our fun and cohesive team.
For additional questions, please contact Keith Vogel Regional Rehab Services Manager at 310-499-3356.
SIGN-ON BONUS AVAILABLE. Please ask for more information.
CFY Students may apply!
See Job Description Below:
- Directs and supervises rehab aides and students as applicable with state and federal guidelines.
- Follows all organizational and facility safety procedures regarding one’s personal protection and patient safety.
- Expands and enhances self, in both clinical and professional knowledge through associations and continuing education.
- Supports and participates in department operations and development.
- Communicates patient status and needs to the patient, family, caregivers, or other members involved with patient care.
- Evaluations are initiated per M.D. orders, payer authorizations, and facility/payer source guidelines.
- Develops treatment plan and provides treatment, consistent with benefit and reimbursement level for best functional outcome for the patients.
- Educates staff, other health care professionals and third party payers on the benefits and functional outcomes of interventions.
- Appropriately and effectively completes documentation including evaluations, daily progress notes, weekly summaries, or monthly reports as required.
- Screens all individuals who may benefit from therapeutic intervention.
- Uses professional judgment to ensure safety or self, patients and others at all times.
- Achieves quality patient care through interdisciplinary communication.
- Attends continuing education seminars/workshops to keep abreast of new clinical skills, programs, or techniques. Provides in-service training sessions or other educational presentations to company, team or facility in order to enhance one’s clinical and professional knowledge and skills.
- Provides rehab aides clear directives concerning patients and treatment plans prior to initiation of patient care.
- Confers with Director of Rehab and Area Rehab Services Manager to develop and implement new programs and techniques to enhance program utilization.
- Maintains appropriate state licensure, certification and credentialing.
- Submits billing, payroll, and expense documentation in a timely manner.
- Makes appropriate referrals to other members of the rehab team
- Graduate of an approved curriculum in Speech Language Pathology.
- Is able to practice unencumbered.
- California Licensed
- Is in good standing with all regulatory agencies and licensing boards.
- Working knowledge of Medicare and other payer sources.
- Full knowledge of resident’s rights.
- Exudes professionalism in presentation.
- Ability to multitask.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, understand and communicate in the English language.
- CPR certification.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Signing bonus
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply