As a Home visit nurse at Focus Family Care you would provide clinical care in a residential setting. For this job you will need to spend time in our offices for the purposes of scheduling, coordinating, and reporting to fellow health team members. Most of the work setting is traveling between clients and spending time with patients in their homes. Home visit nurses may have individual and team responsibilities, but many treatment scenarios are one on one situations.
You will also be expected to engage in administrative and educational tasks. Part of this job is assisting house bound members of the community to be more empowered within the parameters of their condition, and this can include teaching coping skills as well as self-care.
You will assist and oversee the nursing staff and overall nursing operations of their healthcare facility. Duties include evaluating and directing all nursing employees, establishing goals for the nursing department and creating and enforcing compliant healthcare policies.
· Supervising all nursing staff
· Reporting to higher management in the healthcare facilities
· Maintaining high standards of care for all patients
· Managing patients’ data and medical records as confidential records
· Communicating with doctors, patients and family members about patient health
· Recruiting, training and onboarding new nursing staff
· Providing ongoing education
· Implementing new procedures and training Nurses on policies
- Visiting individuals within the community to provide healthcare services.
- Monitoring client vitals and recording changes in condition.
- Taking patient histories and organizing health records.
- Administering medications, ventilator, or IV therapies.
- Attending to basic care needs.
- Reporting patient updates to supervisory staff members.
- Providing education for coping and management of conditions to patients.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $35.00 per hour
- Home Health
- Wound Care
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- RN License in the state of Florida (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply