Jump Start is a lively pediatric outpatient therapy clinic seeking someone with a heart for kids and an eye for detail to keep our clinic running in tip top shape! This support position offers tremendous autonomy for the self-starter with demonstrated efficiency and time management skills. The right candidate will thrive on organization, cleanliness, and attention to all the behind-the-scenes details that keep our clinic running smoothly and our therapists focused on providing excellent care. This position is essential to our team’s success, so reliable attendance is a must!
Skills and Requirements:
- High school diploma.
- Prior housekeeping, janitorial, or medical facility cleaning experience preferred.
- Basic knowledge of HIPAA and OSHA compliance preferred.
- Clear and effective oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with Windows operating system, Microsoft Office, and Google Workspace.
- Attention to detail with consistent adherence to established clinic policies and procedures.
- Ability to self-initiate, problem-solve, organize, prioritize, execute, and be accurate with minimal supervision.
- Flexibility to manage a fluctuating workload while fostering a positive and professional customer experience and work environment.
- Ability to receive direction, accept constructive feedback, and work effectively as a team member.
- Clean, disinfect, and restock therapy toys, supplies, equipment, and laundry.
- Perform after-hours cleaning and maintenance as scheduled for reception area, restrooms, break room, handwashing stations, carpet and tile floors, window glass and mirrors, large therapy mats, etc.
- Manage office and clinical inventory to include tracking, ordering, shopping, and stocking.
- Maintain safety data sheets for materials present in clinic.
- Perform light facility and therapy equipment repair and maintenance.
- Respond to internal and external communications in a timely manner.
- Prepare for holidays and patient/staff birthdays and other special occasions.
- Provide secondary front office support to greet and check in patients, page therapists, and answer phones.
- Candidate must be capable of performing continuous physical activity for significant portions of each shift. This position requires standing, walking, twisting, lifting, reaching overhead, pushing, pulling, bending, squatting, crawling, and kneeling.
- Chemicals used in the clinic such as cleaners, disinfectants, and soaps.
- Viewing of computer monitors.
- Noise and distractions with occasional unpredictable behaviors.
Jump Start Pediatric Therapy is a therapist-owned multidisciplinary private practice located in beautiful Coeur d’Alene, Idaho. We specialize in the evaluation and treatment of children from birth through adolescence. Our company offers a collaborative team environment, where we strive for excellence while having fun! Jump Start offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, Aflac, paid holidays, PTO, a retirement plan with match, and student loan repayment plan.
Visit our website at www.jumpstartpediatrictherapy.com to learn more about us! If you are interested in exploring this career opportunity, please submit a letter of introduction with your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
Following CDC guidance for COVID-19.
- Please briefly describe your interests, skills, or experience relevant to this position.
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- prior medical office or cleaning: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply