We are a fast-paced rapidly growing natural healthcare clinic looking for experienced (MA) clinicians to work side-by-side with our team of expert healthcare providers and operations staff.
This is a unique opportunity for someone who wants to grow professionally in the medical field.
This role will also include helping with miscellaneous office functions, including special errands when necessary, and anything else needed to keep the office running smoothly.
Candidates must be driven and motivated to help the company continue its growth.
We are looking for an energetic, positive individual who works well alone and with others / as a team.
Job Responsibilities (all but not limited to)
- Assist with infusion setup
- IM injections
- Set up / Prep rooms
- Sanitize rooms post visit
- Seamlessly routing patients from room to room
- Assist in sterile procedures
- Must be outgoing, friendly, and appear professional.
- Punctual and morning person
- Computer savvy
- Highly organized
- Motivated and willing
- Fluent in English both verbal and written
- Excellent problem solver
- Great communication skills.
Salary : $17-$21 per hour (DOE) + significant bonus structure
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $21.00 per hour
- Occupational Medicine
- 8 hour shift
- Completion bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Cottonwood Heights, UT 84121: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- EMR systems: 1 year (Preferred)
- Vital signs: 1 year (Preferred)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- Certified Medical Assistant (Required)
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply