LPN – Full time and Part time
Community Home Health Care of West Michigan is growing. We are looking for compassionate and caring Licensed Practical Nurses to join our team of home health providers in Muskegon, MI, and surrounding areas. Our highly flexible scheduling, dynamic culture, and positive patient outcomes separate us from our competitors. Our home health nurses provide high-quality patient care by educating, guiding, and caring for every patient. If you have the necessary skills, experience and required licensure, consider joining our team! Apply now!
Part-time positions are available, with the ability to schedule patients around family time and other obligations, let the flexible schedule of home health care work for you!
We provide care to patients in Muskegon, Ottawa, and possibly neighboring counties.
Apply Now and join our family-oriented team!
– Graduate of nursing school and currently holding an LPN license.
– 1 year of previous nursing experience, preferred
– Previous home health care experience, preferred
– Ability to communicate effectively and work as a part of an interdisciplinary team
– Strong ability to use critical thinking and deduction when performing job tasks and evaluating patient needs
– Ability to consistently connect with patients one-on-one
– Responsible, compassionate, and caring demeanor
– Providing services in accordance with the patient’s Plan of Care
– Initiating appropriate preventative and rehabilitative nursing procedures
– Preparing clinical and progress notes for each patient visit via EMR
– Preparing summaries of care conferences on patients in a timely manner
– Informing Physician and Director of Clinical services of changes to patient’s condition and/or needs as appropriate
– Counseling the patient and family/significant others in meeting nursing and related needs
Job Types: Part-time
Pay: $25 – $28 per visit (compensation is based on experience)
Very limited on the job exposure. Masks are required with all patient contact.
Community Home Health Care of West Michigan provided the following inclusive hiring information: We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $25.00 – $28.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Travel reimbursement
- Home Health
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Home health: 1 year (Preferred)
- BLS Certification (Required)
- LPN (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 100% (Required)
Work Location: On the road
Click Here To Apply