HEALTHCARE REVENUE CYCLE REPRESENTATIVE: DETAILS
Title: Healthcare Revenue Cycle Representative
Location: Nashville TN (downtown)
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Rate: $20/hour
Hours: Monday – Friday | Flex Hours – start time between 6:30am and 8am
Type: Contract to Hire opportunity
Additional: Onsite for training as long as it takes to get productivity and quality where it needs to be, then remote / hyrbrid for the foreseeable future
REQUIREMENTS: HEALTHCARE REVENUE CYCLE REPRESENTATIVE
* 1+ years of healthcare revenue cycle experience
* Positive personality / good soft skills
* Must have exceptional data entry skills with attention to detail
* Proficient excel ability
RESPONSIBILITIES: HEALTHCARE REVENUE CYCLE REPRESENTATIVE
* Follows up on underpaid patient accounts as needed
* Reviews EOB/EOBM’s to determine why reimbursement was not paid in full.
* Reviews and researches insurance correspondence and makes necessary corrections to ensure payment.
* Provides insurance carriers with requested information to facilitate payment.
* Prepares appeals and adjustment requests as necessary.
* Monitor employee’s daily performance and productivity.
* Keeps team informed of new processes and general updates
* Identify potential issues and provide unique, exception-based workable resolutions to the supervisor/manager to review.
* Conducts audits on the team’s work and determine additional training that may be required and make recommendation based on audit results.
* Works closely with supervisor/manager to assist in guiding and implementing solutions to improve results.
* Acts as first point of contact on technical and procedural questions.
* Calling insurance companies within online portal
* Insurances Medicare and Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Works with Pivot tables in Excel
* Outbound Calls ( minimum 40 claims a day )
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™
Click Here To Apply